- Pinduoduo fixes bug that offered free coupons.
- Video website Bilibili to partner with 1818 Huangjinyan for news programme.
- 20 Chinese firms' IPO postponed over US government shutdown.
- Huawei projects revenue of 125.9 billion USD in 2019.
- Xiaomi buy backs its stock two days in a row.
- Japan, Hong Kong become two top places for shopping.
- JD to run its logistics business as usual during Spring Festival.
- Shanghai government issues first license for online shop.
(By Xintong Chen, an intern with The Passenger)