- Baidu’s CEO Robin Li leave the board of Baidu Ventures’s subsidiary company.
- Live streaming Panda TV acknowledges closure news, says no external funding in last 22 months.
- The average salary of females less than 80% of males: Recruitment platform zhipin.com.
- Sales of iPhone XS MAX in Alibaba’s Tmall increases by 230% after price slash.
- Tesla receives USD 521 Mn loan from multiple Chinese banks.
- Tencent puts USD 43.41 Mn more in vip.com.
- Ride hailing platform Yidao is reportedly seeking USD 379 Mn funding.
- Electronic SUV company WM Motor closes C round funding of USD 3 Bn led by Baidu.
(Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage.)