- Huawei launches Huawei P30 and Huawei Pro smartphones.
- Tencent enables logistics tracking on WeChat.
- Ofo plans to operate through third party agents in tier 3 and tier 4 cities in China.
- Cryptocurrency company Bitmain’s HongKong IPO fails.
- iQIYI to raise USD 1.05 billion via Convertible Senior Notes.
- Kingsoft’s revenue in 2018 increases 14% to USD 880 million.
- NetEase and PUBG developer Bluehole settles lawsuit over copyright infringement.
- Bytedance launches reading app Tomato Novel.
(Reported by Shuyue Li, intern with The Passage)