- Ofo rubbishes reports of it going bankrupt.
- Qian Chen, the former CTO of Chinese smartphone maker Smartisan, joins Baidu.
- Coffee chain startup Luckin Coffee mortgages its movable property for USD 6.7 million.
- Baidu to launch self-driving taxi service in the second half of 2019.
- Xiaomi becomes China’s most popular TV Brand in 2019.
- Meituan’s payment arm faces regulator heat over document slipups.
- Pet product brand Boqii Co. plans to raise at least USD 100 million in IPO.
- China approves 30 imported video games, including Tencent’s and NetEase’s.
(Reported by Shuyue Li, intern at The Passage)