- Gree Electric plans to sell 15% stake worth USD 6.4 billion.
- So-Young International, a Chinese online marketplace for plastic surgery, files for USD 150 million IPO.
- Huawei’s EMEA market smartphone share in 2018 stood at 14.65%, after Samsung and Apple.
- Tencent launches WeGame store internationally.
- Tencent adds medical services to WeChat.
- Huawei is reportedly ‘open’ to selling its 5G modems, but only to Apple.
- Hellobike has raised prices from 1 yuan (USD 0.15) per half-an-hour to 1 yuan per 15 minutes for users in Beijing.
- Chinese electric vehicle maker Nio Inc. and its executives face multiple class action lawsuits in the US.
(Reported by Shuyue Li, intern at The Passage)