- JD.com's downsizing to reportedly continue.
- Tencent's stock reaches HKD 400 per share in Hong Kong.
- Alibaba's ele.me launches the first smart restaurant.
- Tencent's short video platform Weishi to become more interactive.
- Mobike said to have plans to sell its Europe business for USD 100 million.
- Didi Chuxing launches Quanju.
- We are confident to combat the counterfeit: PDD co-founder Dada.
- Lenovo shoots for USD 5 billion in revenue this year.
（Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage.）