- Huawei launches investment firm with USD 104 million registered capital.
- British National Security Council approves HUAWEI's 5G network in the UK.
- Samsung rolls back the launch of foldable phone in China.
- 10 plus pharmaceutical companies refuse to supply to e-pharmacies.
- Tiktok claims it incurred huge losses over ban in India.
- Tencent invests in Argentina payment platform Uala.
- Lenovo releases new flagship phone, Z6 Pro.
- Home appliances to be one of the core businesses for Xiaomi in next 10 years: CEO Lei Jun.
(Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage）