- Jack Ma reportedly wants Alibaba to get listed in HongKong besides US.
- Tmall's trade size will double in next 3 years: Tmall president Jiang Fan.
- TikTok to expand time limit to 1 minute for all users.
- Netease's cross-border e-commerce platform Netease Kaola opens first offline store.
- HUAWEI will increase the price like iPhone: Founder Ren Zhengfei.
- Big data analysis company Tongdun closes D round funding.
- K12 online education company yangcong345.com raises USD 44.56 million in D round funding.
(Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage）