- Tencent launches PUBG-inspired mobile game Heping Jingying.
- Coffee Chain startup Luckin reportedly seeks tie-up with ele.me to strengthen delivery arm.
- Oracle China R&D center is said to be downsizing.
- E-commerce platform Suning works with 500 factories to copy PDD model.
- Automobile company JAC may incur penalty for faking emission test data.
- Netease merge its B2B business product Yunxin and Qiyu.
- TMT media portal Jiemian claims Netease guilty of copyright violations.
(Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage）