- Xiaomi dismisses reports of e-cigarette launch.
- Tencent music's revenue in 2019 Q1 touches USD 835 million.
- JD Logistics invests USD 54.69 million in Xinning Logistics to set up a logistics big data platform.
- NASDAQ-listed electronic vehicle NIU breaks even in 2019 Q1 with USD 1.75 million net profit.
- Baidu merges its education department to the search engine business.
- NASDAQ-listed animation video website bilibili.com's loss in 2019 Q1 up by 238%.
- Online travel agency Tongcheng Yilong's revenue in 2019 Q1 rise by 17.5% to reach USD 259 million.
- Alipay onboards 300,000 merchants in Japan: Ant Financial president Jing Xiandong.
(Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage）