- Smart scooter company Niu Technologies aims USD 95 million in US IPO.
- Tencent drops out of global Top 10 technology companies by market value.
- Bullet Messenger and Video streaming app Douyu have been pulled down from App Stores after copyright complaints.
- JD “Global Yet Local” to invest CNY 10 million in promoting followers-targeted activities.
- GOME, Dangdang and Xiaomi settle into e-commerce platform Pinduoduo.
- Didi and ofo both deny the acquisition deal rumoured to be at USD 2 billion.
- Social media platform Weibo closes registration for teenagers under 14, effective next month.
- Top 3 Chinese telecommunication operators’ “Unlimited Package” regarded as a deceptive slogan.
( Mengjuan Li is an intern with The Passage)