- Tesla buys lands for Shanghai factory in Lingang Area for CNY 973 million.
- Smartisan to hold new product launch event in Chengdu on Nov 6.
- iFlytek’s shares halved in value compared to its November peak last year.
- Data-powered marketing platform Alimama to launch new marketing product.
- Two of Tencent’s former executives create new social networks called Pop and Echo.
- Netease Music launches new livestreaming app, Look Zhibo.
- Amap partners with Alibaba DAMO Academy to launch AR vehicle navigation system.
- Tencent invests in self-driving start-up Momenta, which is valued over USD 1 billion.
- Alipay adopts blockchain technology in public housing funds in Hainan Province.
(Reported by Mengjuan Li, an intern with The Passage)