- Scooter start-up Niu Technologies files for scaled-back US IPO at USD 9–10 apiece.
- JD.com to launch American flagship shop on Google platform.
- Meituan Dianping trials group buying feature in WeChat mini-program.
- Hello TransTech seeks financing from Ant Financial, pledges stock right.
- Jinri Toutiao incubating community app Xincao, targets the young.
- Didi tests SMS alarm feature for security upgrading.
- Baidu signs with Hainan government to set up blockchain subsidiary Dulian.
- Tencent WeChat developing voice-driven vehicle version, delays launch out of safety concern.
(Reported by Mengjuan Li, an intern with The Passage)