- For Double Eleven Festival, JD Logistics pushes out a platform for the logistics division.
- Baidu introduces Qingsong Plan, a health insurance scheme for employees’ parents.
- LeEco seeks solutions to its financial and management problems.
- Microsoft stops updating Windows 10, and starts surveying.
- Semir, a fashion retail brand, becomes the second-biggest children’s clothing company in China.
- Huawei will push out ultra high speed charging technology.
- Alibaba's online travel agency Fliggy says that they will never harm the interests of consumers by using big data.
(Reported by Xinyu Zhang, an intern with The Passage)