- Tencent invests USD 175 million in Philippine digital wallet Voyager.
- FF accuses Evergrande of violating fair agreement terms, welcomes new investors.
- Online travel agency Mafengwo says they are verifying accusations about its 20 million reviews being plagiarism.
- Huawei announces introduction of AI into the photovoltaic field.
- Tencent, China Steel Network seal joint venture deal.
- JD.com participates in the establishment of the joint blockchain lab.
- Tesla super factory officially settled in Shanghai Lingang.
- NVIDIA working with Russian companies to develop driverless cars.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern with The Passage)