- FF cuts wages by 20% due reportedly due to Evergrande violating fair agreement terms.
- Online travel agency Mafengwo sues Shenzhen Hurui Date and Ding Ziqua on data fraud charges.
- Tencent stock jumps more than 4%, recovers global top 10 ranking.
- Alibaba Health launches AI open platform, 12 medical AI companies join platform.
- Bicycle-sharing company ofo announces rental hike for Singapore.
- Singapore e-wallet NetsPay and WeChat payment negotiating cross-border payment cooperation.
- Alibaba's UC Ads launches short video advertising platform in Indonesia.
- Smartisan Technology announces receiving a 600 million D round financing from Alibaba.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern with The Passage)