- HTC launches blockchain phone Exodus 1, to be sold in cryptocurrency.
- Alibaba Cloud starts “Global Traceability Plan” to track imported goods.
- Alibaba dismisses stopping recruiting new employees rumors.
- Vice president of online travel agency Mafengwo says content fraud won’t affect company operations or IPO.
- Evergrande flaunts new auto company as FF negotiates new finances to ease troubles.
- GREE Electric acquires Jinghong Electric, adds refrigerator to business.
- Live streaming platform YY.com founder Li Xueling implants chip in body to “know myself better.”
- Liu Shuqing elected as chairman of LeTV.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern with The Passage)