- Chinese e-commerce platform Suning.com to raise USD 575 million for its overseas business.
- Bike-sharing startup Hellobike is making profit in more than 100 cities: CEO Yang Lei.
- Tencent announced that its public transportation users using scancode exceeds 50 million.
- News aggregator Toutiao’s parent company Bytedance has completed Pre-IPO financing round at an estimated value of USD 75 billion.
- Home appliance company Midea acquires its smalltime competitor Little Swan for USD 2 billion.
- Online travel agency Mafengwo to close its new funding at an estimated valuation of USD 2 billion.
- Huawei denies stopping experienced recruitment in China. "Will continue to recruit talents across the globe, it says.
- JD.com settles a strategic cooperation agreement with vehicle service platform Chewawa.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern at The Passage.)