- Xiaomi officially releases MIX3; CEO Lei Jun emphasize that its camera shows the power of a mobile phone company.
- Online video streaming Bilibili and Tencent announce a strategic cooperation in animated comic gaming content ecosystem.
- Alibaba denies that self-service supermarket had a loss of more than RMB 10 billion.
- We will keep focusing on technological innovation at this difficult time: AI audio company iFlytek which is accused of building violations in China said.
- Online literature platform China Literature invests South Korean’s similar platform Munpia, holding 26% shares.
- Xiaomi releases the portable version of Bluetooth AI speaker Xiaoai.
- HUAWEI foldable mobile phone production to start in the first quarter of next year.
- Faraday Future CEO Jia Yueting's appeal of dissolving the cooperation agreement with Evergrande is dismissed by Hong Kong International Arbitration center.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern at The Passage.)