- Huawei Consumer Group CEO Yu Chengdong says P20 Pro, its latest smartphone brand, ranks 1st on the reference of image quality platform DxOMark.
- Haier Biomedical to be listed on the Hongkong stock exchange; home appliance producer Haier is the controlling shareholder with 55.8% shares.
- The first technological-finance platform 360 Finance enter the capital market by filing for an IPO at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- After government crackdown, WeChat media platform devotes further efforts to clean up pornographic and vulgar content.
- Tencent breaks below HK $265 support level with the depreciation of RMB.
- Shenzhen Metro and Huawei enter into a strategic cooperation to promote the construction and digital transformation of Shenzhen Metro.
- China's 5G spectrum to be announced soon; 5G licenses to be issued at the end of this year or early next year.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern at The Passage.)