- Online chatting platform QQ gets first copyright recognition for its notification sound.
- Mobile phone producer Gionee’s vice president and brand marketing head Yu Lei reportedly to resign soon.
- Alibaba announces plans to establish joint venture with Richemont’s online luxury e-commerce platform Yoox Net-A-Porter.
- Logistics company SF Express purchases 100% shares of DHL Supply Chain (HongKong) and DHL Express (Beijing).
- China's first private rocket Zhuque-1 fails its mission to outer space.
- Bike-sharing startup ofo’s deposit refund period extends again, causes users’ dissatisfaction.
- Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun says phone shipments exceeds 100 million this year.
- OnePlus CEO Liu Hu sends out world’s first 5G tweet; OnePlus 7 to be one of the first 5G smartphones.
(Reported by Wanying Zhang, an intern with The Passage)