• Tesla Model 3 pre-selling price in China starts from USD 84,000. It is 2.5 times the rate in US.
• Tencent backed social e-commerce platform Pinduoduo denied allegation that the company inflated revenues and understated costs.
• Alibaba’s investment platform Yuebao drops its 7-Day-yield to 2.5%, reaching its lowest point since 2017.
• O2O platform Motherbuy, affiliate of baby and child food manufacturer Beingmate, completes its first round funding.
• IP solution and product supplier Ruijie Networks announced its completion of Pre-A round financing.
• Huawei plans to launch voice assistant outside China before 5G era comes.
• Tencent-backed Auto manufacturer Uton announced the launch of its first smart-SUV Changan CS8.
(Reported By Xintong Chen, an intern at The Passage）