1) Tencent music to list in NASDAQ on December 12 to raise USD 1.23 billion.
2) Alibaba-backed video website Youku’s president Yang Weidong under police investigation.
3) Bike-sharing startup ofo dulls the colour of deposit refund button to prevent users from leaving.
4) Huawei partner with JD.com to promote IoT products.
5) Fintch LU.com reportedly raises USD 1.3 billion at 38 billion valuation.
6) Court freezes Chinese video Letv’s assets worth RMB 90 million.
(Reported by Ruiyao Luo, staff reporter at The Passage.)